Friday, March 6, 2009

The child in all of us!









Another year of Disney on Ice and this year was fantastic. All the characters were there and I think I enjoyed it as much as any of the kids. The costumes were beautiful and the skating great. It was Jack's 1st time and he was mesmerized by the whole thing. It was precious! I hope all who were there enjoyed it very much! Till next year.....
Baby Cohen is doing much better now after being in the hospital for a week with pneumonia. He is back to smiling and happy baby. Jack had his 2nd birthday, Ella B. had her 3rd birthday. Ella T. turned 4 and went to Disney on Ice with her family and Keegan, Maddy, etc. the day before we went. Maddy has moved to Florida and we will miss them.


Time change this weekend, I hate losing an hour on the weekend! Oh well, I will trade that for spring!

No comments: