Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fall























I will post a few new pictures of Halloween and some really cute outdoor pictures as I am watching the CMA awards. It was great to see big and little Taylor on Halloween. Alexia was being a great sport and being our mummy.
We had the pleasure of attending Holly and Ken's wedding on Oct. 25 and it was a very good time and she looked beautiful. They went to St. Lucia for almost two weeks for their honeymoon. Ella was beautiful and did a great job!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yay!!! Some new pictures of the cuties! I wish I hadn't missed Holly's wedding, the girls and I miss her horribly. They were, however, very happy to see you on Sunday and were asking me 1) if they could "go to Teresa's house when I was at work again" and if 2) Stacey was going to call her baby "Twerp" like she called them...

Do you know, I haven't scrapbooked since the last time I was at your house? It's like I lost my scrapbooking mojo!